This strawberry banana smoothie bowl with vanilla Greek yogurt is packed with protein and probiotics. A perfect healthy breakfast or snack!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or vanilla skyr
Toppings (all are optional):
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced bananas
- Fresh blueberries
- Shredded coconut
- Slivered almonds
- Chopped walnuts
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Chop banana into 1-inch pieces and freeze for at least 1-2 hours if possible (or overnight).
- Add all ingredients to food processor fitted with a standard S blade and process for 2-4 minutes, stopping to scrape the sides down with a plastic spatula as needed (see notes).
- Once everything is incorporated and smooth, scoop out mixture into individual bowls.
- Add any desired toppings, and enjoy immediately.
If you don't have a food processor, you can also use a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix (or even a regular blender) set to medium rather than the highest speed. Because the consistency will be thicker than a regular smoothie, you may need to stop the blender more often and use a plunger or spatula to push everything down towards the blades before continuing to blend.
Keywords: easy smoothie bowls, strawberry banana recipes