This pan roasted Brussels sprouts recipe couldn't be any easier! The perfect side for a festive or anytime meal; just trim, roast and enjoy.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Prep: Preheat the over to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper (optional, for easy cleanup). Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts, and finely chop garlic if using. Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently to coat.
- Roast: Slowly pour the Brussels sprouts onto the baking pan to form a single layer, with most turned cut-side down for better roasting. Roast for 25 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Enjoy: Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy immediately. Any leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: easy brussels sprouts, roasted veggies